Vintage Computer Festivals???

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Apr 18 13:31:32 CDT 2016

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016, Guy Sotomayor wrote:
> I understand the desire to having a separate vendor area so as to keep
> the exhibit area a bit “neater” and more focused on demos rather
> than selling/trading.  It is a tradeoff and I agree it’s a choice that
> folks have to make if they want to exhibit or vend (ie without a number
> of folks it’s hard to “do both”).

Howzbout: have the two areas contiguous, with some portions explicitly one
or the other, and a middle area that is mixed?  That allows for the people
who have something to SHOW, AND have a workroom to clear out.

For VCF-West, I have a ridiculous amount of crap to dispose of.  Far too
much to burden a consignment group.  Most of it would be very cheap, other
than the need to make the expenses (direct and incidental) of the event.