[OT] Alternatives to eBay

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Thu Apr 21 10:07:42 CDT 2016

> Yes, it's geographically oriented. You can do wide area searches on another site called searchtempest.com. I've never really found Craigslist very appealing, personally.

There are services that let people set alerts and it will ping them on
their phone or something. Just post a desireable pinball machine at a low
price to test.

When I was heading to VCF East I almost bought a music synthesizer from a
Craigslist person but he sold it before I was heading up.

Craigslist buyers and sellers can be FLAKY, and at same time you can meet
some awesome people through it (through the buying and selling of stuff,
not including all the personals stuff.)