COSMAC Elf switch panel using PCBs

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Sat Apr 23 19:46:06 CDT 2016

I think you two are talking different versions of the Elf: Eric is talking specifically about the Elf 2000 whose circuit design has been modified considerably from the original version Dwight appears to be referring to.

For my part, when I refurbished a period homebrew implementation (someone's high school project) I relabeled the switches to indicate all 4 of the functional states of the 2 switches rather than the somewhat inexplicable "LOAD" and "RUN".
	http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~hilpert/e/cosmacElf/index.html