Finding classic computers in the UK

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:25:40 CDT 2016

On 25 April 2016 at 15:15, <ethan at 757.org> wrote:

> How hard is it to get things like Sinclair Spectrum, BBC Micro and
> Amdstrad CPC type computers?

Surprisingly difficult for me even though I'm in the seat of UK computing
in Cambridgeshire. Quite a few Tangerine computers were built literally
just along the road from my house too. On the local freecycle list if a
machine like that appears it's snapped up in seconds and I can't even get
dead ones for projects.

On the flip side people occasionally empty their sheds...

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?