PAL on CDU-700 / 710 Unibus disk controllers

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:04:42 CDT 2016

The spec sheet from the PAL mfg. (signetics PLS173) seems to indicate
security fuses aren't an option on the model on my board. I have not
actually tried yet.

Failing that, if I can find one locally, there are only 12 bits of
combinatorial inputs.

I could easily whip up a little Arduino project on a breadboard to walk
thru all 4096 states and log the outputs for manual factoring.

- Ian

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS