Avionics and amazing gear made by Tatjana (was Re: Data General Nova Star Trek Rockwell Collins vs. Vaisala SPT11A)

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:39 CDT 2016

There were a few others, as well as some RF devices with the tuned parts
inside the bulb. There were also some oddball types made for weather
balloon use that had the whole transmitter circuit as one unit.

--
Will
On Apr 26, 2016 6:30 PM, "Chuck Guzis" <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:

On 04/26/2016 12:40 PM, Paul Koning wrote:
> This sort of stuff doesn't seem to be all that common; I haven't seen
> it elsewhere.  Multiple tubes, like dual triodes or triode/heptodes
> are pretty common, but those are just the active part.

The only "passive in the tube" examples I can think of in US manufacture
are simple between-unit resistors, such as the 6N6.

--Chuck