Tek 4025 and 4017 Terminal option 31 kit to give away

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Tue Aug 2 18:57:10 CDT 2016

I was rooting through the drawers in the shop looking for some torx
screwdrivers and I found a Tek 4025 option 31 field upgrade kit part #
18-0124-00.  This is complete in its original beat up box and useful
only on a Tektronix 4025 or 4027 graphics terminal and there are none
of those anywhere near here.

Option 31 is a character set upgrade kit and has a printed circuit board,
two character set ROMs, a DOS 5-1/4 floppy disk containing who know what,
and a ribbon cable.  And instructions.

In the box, but unrelated, is an NIB key for a keyboard Tek part #
260-1924-00 and a used key cap (from a 4025?) labelled ERASE.

Anybody want it for the postage?  It should be fairly cheap to mail.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our