HP 2100A Restoration

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 04:19:27 CDT 2016

yes we used to at computer exchange inc... we had a bunch of   blank  I/o
boards with the   i/o  special chips  traces  on the  corner of  board  we
would populate that portion  then  built out the rest.....  rest of  board
was   like a prototype  board   I scored a stack of them at a  san  jose
computer   junk show  one  time.
we have voice synth that  would   plug into ho using natl.  digitaker chip
set  built onto one of these i/o  proto  boards....  they were all gold
plated etc.... which I still have  some...   we  do have the  first   talker
we  built though  ... if you score  some of these boards   most of  the
startup of  the  project is taken care of!

ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 8/2/2016 2:10:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,