SWTPC 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Thu Aug 4 09:38:19 CDT 2016

Yes thankfully the previous owner labelled everything.  The cards seem to be in great physical shape, however the motherboard does have a bit of corrosion here and there.
PSU checked out ok in preliminary testing.
The CPU card appears to be set up for Flex.. the expected jumper is cut and it looks like the 6810 onboard is bypassed. If I read Michael Holley's guide right that just means I need my first RAM board configured as '0'.. but that was the case already.. not sure why that would ever not be the case.
Baud rate seems to be set correctly.. at least by the hand written label next to the dip switches on both cards.

Sent from my Samsung device