SWTPC 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Fri Aug 5 16:15:43 CDT 2016

I think I will have to figure out how to do that.  Additionally I have one of those PC based oscilloscopes on the way.  I don't know how to use them 100% but I'm about to learn I guess. :)

I have one more question for you guys -- I have a few CT-1024 terminals and would really like this system to work with one of those.  However, all of the CTs are quite delicate and are set I think for 7, E, 2 @ 110 baud via soldered jumpers.  I'm a bit reluctant to try pulling them apart to get in there and fix that.  Is there a way to change the parity, etc settings on the SWTPC to match the terminal?  Is it necessary?