the value of old test and repair equipment

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:47:34 CDT 2016

I've been restoring a HeathKit capacitor checker.

I also have a couple HP counters with Nixies.

I even have a 10 channel printer ( need to repair the

roller ). I've found that one doesn't need the expensive

ink roller ( though I'd love to have one, used or not ).

I use the two layer impact paper.

Dwight