Intel SDK-85 monitor ROM

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 11:59:40 CDT 2016

I sent him a private email with a binary dump of the 8355 from my SDK-85.

It shouldn't be hard to find an Intel 8755 EPROM version of the 8355
ROM version. Then you just need to find someone to program it if you
can't program it yourself. I can program 8755 parts, but postage to
Australia might not be cheap.

-Glen