Imaging and Emulating Rainbow

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Aug 14 12:45:23 CDT 2016

I've read Rainbow disks with both Linux and FreeBSD's floppy drivers. However,
the track layout is 'weird' and I never hacked together anything to cope so that
mount and friends would be able to read the disks.

There was a raindrive.sys, iirc, that did this well enough for DOS to access the
files, but I can't find any copies of it now.

Warner