Front Panel update - Catalog

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:04:23 CDT 2016

My preference: KISS principle; keep it simple, stupid.

Set up an HTTP server or a web host that does directory listings, and and
dump all the stuff into a sensible folder structure a-la Bitsavers.

When you get more stuff just file it accordingly.

No need for wikis or CMSes or any of that junk.

Cheers,

- Ian

--
   Ian Finder