can anyone identify this terminal keyboard and pcb?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Aug 14 17:35:52 CDT 2016

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 05:35:21PM -0400, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> we used to call green frogs and would scrap as fast as we ended up
> with them... now as a memento sort of wish we had saved one of the
> old evil things...

Heh, that sounds like the description of the Hazeltine terminals we
were forced to use on a long-ago project.  The vertical hold ... didn't.
It was plus or minus 2.  After using the monsters for an hour or so you
had to go walk outside until your own vertical hold settled down.

I imagine anyone who easily got seasick could never had used them at all.

mcl