Imaging and Emulating Rainbow

Karl-Wilhelm Wacker kwwacker at ptd.net
Sun Aug 14 19:10:05 CDT 2016

Jules:

  If you don't mind doing a little hardware / software:

  I've been using a module from FTDI that 'talks' TTL level RS232 at
baud rate up to / past? 115Kbaud, and 'talks to' USB thumb drives.

 Go to digikey / etc, and look at the 'VDRIVE3' from FTDI.

  It does all the grunt work in handling file creation and reading.

Karl Wacker