ITT Cannon SK-19-21C

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Aug 18 15:33:59 CDT 2016

here is another one http://www.ebay.com/itm/131844407301 not as clean but
same price

I have at least 100 lbs of circular industrial/military connectors. If I
can find what you are looking for the price would be the cost of shipping.

My IBM branded is waiting for other projects to complete. I'll take a
picture of the connector housing and take it to my storage, also a couple
HAM swap meets coming up this fall and they are a great place to find old
connectors.

BTW/And to other 565 owners. I have not tried it out but I may have found a
supply of paper, it is printed with a graph, but I'm going to look at
respooling to use the blank side.

-pete