Have Calcomp 565 plotter - looking for pen mechanism

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Aug 19 23:47:07 CDT 2016

Unless you are willing to make you own, they are very, very rare. Two have
shown up on Ebay in the past 3 maybe 4 years that I'm aware of. I was lucky
I got one that due to its description I was either the only bidder or close
to it. The one that sold recently went for a lot more, $500 or more. My
suggestion decide what your willing to pay and keep your eyes open, If you
in an area that would have been where the plotters would have been used,
start asking around. Someones grandfather took one home or something like
that and it will be in a garage sale for $1.  So put some ad on Craigslist
with pretty much nothing other then some good photos, the owner will not
have a clue what your talking about. Start asking around, etc etc etc.

good luck

-pete