What is the KH11-A? (was Re: Differences between the PDP-11/15 and PDP-11/20)

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 03:09:06 CDT 2016

Hi Ethan,

I've seen the M780s before, but its been a while.

The DT03 and DT07 are Unibus switiches.

I have several edited option/module lists I can look up boards for you.
Also a fellow list member just scanned a hardware spare parts list that
could have some relevant info in it. I'm sure he'll be posting it soon.

I can probably help you with the Diablo drive, and maybe the H720 later in
the year.

Have Fun, Paul