IBM 4361 + StorageTek 4674's

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 08:40:54 CDT 2016

His email address is:

delong at ulink.net

Also, the 4361 is now tested! Got this from him:

**/I had the IBM 4361-5 running//
//today for history files, accounts receivables, month end statements,
sales tax//
//register, ran a few invoices on the Telex (IBM 3287) printer. Backed
up files on the//
//IBM 3480 tape drive. //
//There are 2 IBM 4331 units that still have some good parts. One backup
IBM 4361-5//
//With out some cards and diskette drives. I also have a third IBM
3203-5 missing some//
//parts. I think there is 2 Telex 1600/6250 tape drives with controller
built into one drive.//
//One IBM 3279 display and one IBM 3287 printer. One IBM 3705 Controller
missing//
//Front panel but the rest is there including the four covers.

/Bob--

Vintage computers and electronics
www.dvq.com
www.tekmuseum.com