CHM

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Mon Aug 29 14:23:49 CDT 2016

From: Dave Wade: Monday, August 29, 2016 12:11 PM
> I am going to be in San Francisco in a few weeks' time, but only for about a
> day and half. I could spare 2 hours at CHM but is it worth dragging myself
> up there on a Sunday when there are no working exhibits, and I will only
> have two hours.

My wife and I quite enjoyed our visit, the day before VCFW.  We spent more
like 6 hours on it, though.

Realistically, in two hours (or even 6), you won't have time to notice things
aren't actually running.

Heck, if you can get there for the PDP-1 demo, that is working, and will pretty
much sink your 2 hours.  (It is awesome.  The 1401 demo is nice, too, but not
as visually impressive.)

    Vince