BA123 Side panels and Stuck TK50

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 30 17:25:13 CDT 2016

The panels on mine just clip on, I don’t think there are any screws. The panels don't stay on very well on mine :-(

> The same cabinet has a TK50 and I foolishly put a cartridge into it and now it
> won't come out.  It is called being 'stuck'.  How do proceed to get this TK50
> cartridge out?

You will have to remove the drive and take the cover off the inner reel. It could be that the tape has become stuck to the heads and you just need to free it.

> Also, the TQK50 controller never saw the drive and I was wondering if the
> PROM's (after 30 years) on the board lose their data?

Not sure, I have never had this problem.

Regards

Rob