Thinking about acquiring PDP stuff

allison ajp166 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 06:28:37 CST 2016

On 11/30/16 3:15 PM, Rich Alderson wrote:
> [...]
Rich,

You missed posting approximate volumes made. Some of those like the
PDP1,4, 6 and 12
have very low production volumes.

Yes on DG, however there are use that did play with Digital Group.
A Digital group system fully bown out is likely about 60 pounds or so.
They were on a par with other S100 8080 systems for size and weight.

Allison