Digital circuits and analog devices

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:17:15 CST 2016

You don't really find many examples of discrete states, anywhere in the
natural world. Just not a whole lot of quantization out there, unless you
reduce to the subatomic level - and while you'll find discrete states
(quanta) there, they are by nature indeterminate.

Have to admit, we did get an interesting universe.