Black anti-static foam corrosion

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 22:24:13 CST 2016

a loss indeed... Well we  have the M2 body and light meter to go  on top.
All we just need the lens so if you ever  find another   please let us know!
Thanks !  Ed#

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> let me  know if you have a 90 mm summacron  f2(?)
> a nice  working  one  is  great!   I not  good  inside but looks  ok on
the
> outside let me know... we need it to go on an M2 in a   display.

The Summicrons (I know there was a 50mm and a 90mm, but I  don't know about
35mm) and the M series bodies, had been in those three  cases.

And his two PBM-1000's (Micropro computer) were  dumpstered.