Intel C1101A

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:30:06 CST 2016

I'm not sure I know how to decode Intel's date codes.

I was looking at some of the old parts I got from a friend that

was proto types from the lab.

I have a C8008-1 with F5000, a 31013 with 0587 and

a 1101 with 776.

I know the 31013 couldn't have been 1987 because

neither he nor I were working for Intel by then.

Dwight