Looking for small quantity of grip rings for Boxer fans

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:21:46 CST 2016

Hi, All,

I'm refurbing some of my DEC equipment and I found some dirty/sticky
Boxer fans, no surprise.  I managed to get one apart, cleaned and
lubed and spinning freely, then one of the grip rings shot off into
space.

I found this reference...

http://www.cirteq.com/pdfs/cirteq_technical_manual.pdf

The style in question covered on pages 85-86 (metric then standard)

One of the comments is next to a diagram of the correct type...

"Lug design for sizes 7-9-11-19-23-27"

Based on that, it's probably an NG023, since the shaft looks to be
0.250 or slightly smaller not slightly larger.

d1 == 0.236" (shaft diameter)
d3 == 0.224" (clip ID)
s == 0.039" (clip thickness)

Has anyone had to buy grip rings for their fan refurbs before?  Do
these numbers sound right?

-ethan