Looking for small quantity of grip rings for Boxer fans

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Dec 5 00:44:57 CST 2016

On 12/4/2016 8:21 PM, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> Has anyone had to buy grip rings for their fan refurbs before?  Do
> these numbers sound right?
Car door last saturday.  Home Depot hardware, no, Ace hardware selection
had the E-clips we needed in that case.  The ring had disintegrated off
the end of my drivers side lock cylinder, and the wire and lever was
dangling loose, and the key turned freely outside.  Not so good.  Had no
idea what it was.  called Dodge, they said we don't know what 13 year
old cars had in them, try e-clips. Still working now.

Ace had a lot of stuff available by the piece, very reasonable.  In my
experience Lowe's also had a good collection, but I wasn't doing the
repair (paid a friend to pull the door of who worked for Toyota
dealership and did it for a living).

thanks
Jim