HP1631D Logic Analyzer..Software???

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Dec 6 10:18:27 CST 2016

On 12/6/16 7:48 AM, Glen Slick wrote:

> Dave, I have some questions/suggestions about TD02IMD.COM

Is Dave still around?

I know Eric Smith has been trying to contact him about adding things like M2FM types
to the format

Browse the web for the Babel that floppy disk image container formats have become.

The person working on simulating the HP Integral ran into the problem with HP's funny
disk formats with the last track on the Integral disks having sector IDs around 100
that record the wear level of the tracks.

I'm really not sure what the right answer is afa extening ImageDisk