Base 64 posts to the list

Rich Alderson RichA at livingcomputers.org
Wed Dec 7 14:18:18 CST 2016

From: Cameron Kaiser
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 6:35 AM

>>> Thanks for the suggestion. My delivery was set to MIME, I have changed it
>>> to plain text. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

>> What?  No format flame war?  What's this world coming to?

> emacs sucks!

> *waits patiently*

Well, sure, if you load the suckit.el library, but that's optional.  It's
faster if you load the compiled suckit.elc instead.

I prefer the compiled TECO variant BITEME.:EJ, of course!

;-)

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
2245 1st Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134

mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/