Could somebody please help me identify this board?

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:28:56 CST 2016

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Michael Thompson <
michael.99.thompson at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Extended-length Multibus.  Definitely not Multibus II, which uses
> Eurocard
> > 6Ux220 form factor with two 96-pin DIN 41612 connectors.
>
> The components are on the wrong side of the board for a Multibus.

Given that it's extended length anyhow, and thus not compliant with the bus
spec, it doesn't really matter which side of the board the components are
on, other than it precludes use in some backplane slots. I may have been
designed that way to fit in a specific slot in a specific machine.