Megatek Series 7000 Graphics System?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Sat Dec 10 02:58:36 CST 2016

Hi,

I've got a card cage full of cards that seems to be a Megatek Graphics
Subsystem. I've found a board with coaxial connectors that seems to be
the Video Output Board, a CPU build out of two stacked cards, one with 8
pcs. AM2901BC and some Memory..

One fo the card(stacks) has front connectors looking like Unibus (or
QBus).

There is no PSU attached to the card cage.

After googeling around I think the thing is related to a Megatek 7250
graphics Terminal mentioned here an there..but no pictures could be
found.

Is there soemone that has more informations about that thing?
The megatek is an a bad shape, Crystal oscillators are heavyly corroded
on the outside, it sat for 20+ years somewhere on the Attic.

I'll make some Pictures next week ..

Regards,

Holm

info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741