DEC banner panel

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 22:43:29 CST 2016

ok Tony and Rod  let me know if pic  gets though in other message  later  I
can try to scan in 11x 14 scanner?

when you  get the  art  cleaned up  SMECC museum   would like  hi  res
copy  too!
i have  a few minutes till next post atomic holocaust movie   comes on  let
me  go try the scanner

In a message dated 12/26/2016 8:57:12 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com writes:

On 27/12/2016 01:17, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> Tony  yes we have one   with markings stating and for a 8M   that  fits in
> the  plastic thingis at the top of  H-960
> It is in the usual  orange pdp-8'ish colors. Odd!   Just   found it today
in
>    my house behid a old  radio console.  Do you  need a pic?
>
> Ed  Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC
>

> In a message dated 12/26/2016 1:09:32 P.M. US Mountain Standard  Time,
> ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com writes:
>
> On Mon,  Dec  26, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Rod  Smallwood
>  <rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>    If you have a picture I'll see what I can do
> Thanks for the offer.  But  as yet I don't have a picture. I don't even
> know that the  banner  existed.
> All I've seen (and got) are the PDP11 ones. I  _assume_ there was  one
> for PDP8 systems, but
> assumptions  can be  dangerous.
>
> -tony

Hi
Would it be possible for me to have a picture as well? I can then
do some artwork.
If possible a scan (two parts is ok) else a photo with  camera at right
angles pointing at the center of the panel.
Also a note  of the panel size (H x W)

Thanks
Rod (Panelman)  Smallwood