ISIS-II disks with PLM80 and ICE80 software.

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Feb 2 14:10:22 CST 2016

On 02/02/2016 10:35 AM, Mattis Lind wrote:

> I have seen a lot of ISIS disks archived. But I didn't immediately
> find a disk with PL/M 80 and ICE80. Maybe there is.

I don't know about disks, but I've got the following self-extracting
archives:

PLM80.ZIP
F77-86.ZIP
CB86TOYS.ZIP
PLI86.ZIP
PLM80X86.ZIP
MPM86-21.ZIP

All are self-extracting archives; a peek at the PLM80.ZIP file shows it
to be pretty complete, including PLM51.  If you want copies of this,
just ask--I don't know where these came from, but they appear to be ISIS
or CP/M related.

--Chuck