AIX for IBM system 370

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Wed Feb 3 02:09:33 CST 2016

Probably to the point where these can be experienced without fear mongering
and it's of course dependent on local laws not just US
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware.  IBM has much better things to
do than attack people messing around with an ancient nonviable operating
system and Amdahl isn't even a thing anymore.