Calibration of 8" floppy drive?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Feb 6 11:40:50 CST 2016

On 02/05/2016 09:46 PM, Dan K wrote:
> Are there any good alternative solutions I can do to replace it? I'm
> sure I don't want the plastic touching the disk media.

Got any chums in the musical instrument repair business? Wind
instruments (woodwind and brass) use a fair amount of very high-quality
wool felt and a dot the size of a pressure pad should be easy to come by.

I've even heard of people using the felt pads sold in hardware stores as
cabinet door bumpers or padding for the bottom of table lamps and such.

--Chuck