The PDP11/04 has landed..

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 7 15:24:36 CST 2016

I have one of these on my restoration list. I know the PSU does not work, and that others have tried to fix it before me, who probably know PSUs much better than I do. It has core memory so I really would like to get his one fixed. I have never seen a PSU for it come available in the UK or Europe, so it looks like it won't be an easy job. :-(

Regards

Rob