Babes at Bell Labs

James Gessling jgessling at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 17:38:02 CST 2016

In honor of Valentine's day and all the great ladies that I've worked with over the years,  I for one had a small part in a romance by setting up a VMS account for the geologist in our department after listening to his complaints about how useless computers were for years.  Come to find out he wanted to email with one of my best programmers.  Love ensued with marriage in a little while.  Please enjoy.

Big computers, big hair: the women of Bell Labs in the 1960s – in pictures

|   |
| Big computers, big hair: the women of Bell Labs in the 1...In 1967, Lawrence ‘Larry’ Luckham was an operations manager at Bell Labs in Oakland, California. He brought a camera into work to capture a day in the life… |
|  |
| View on www.theguardian.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |