Babes at Bell Labs

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Feb 15 01:14:18 CST 2016

On 02/14/2016 03:38 PM, James Gessling wrote:
> In honor of Valentine's day and all the great ladies that I've worked
with over the years, I for one had a small part in a romance by setting
up a VMS account for the geologist in our department after listening to
his complaints about how useless computers were for years. Come to find
out he wanted to email with one of my best programmers. Love ensued with
marriage in a little while. Please enjoy.

A bit later, but I remember a section manager at CDC who wore a
powder-blue leisure suit.  Clothes changed a lot then.

--Chuck