Anyone have DIBOL-11, CTS-300, or CTS-500?

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:17:51 CST 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Eric Smith <spacewar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have the DIBOL-11 software, which was packaged for RT-11
> as CTS-300, and for RSTS as CTS-500?
>
> My immediate interest is for RT-11, though I have a DECdatasystem-570
> that I believe was originally sold with CTS-500, so it would be really
> nice to get that as well.

Can you process (image) 9-track tape?  I have quite a few tapes with
DIBOL-related packages on them.  Whether any of them are actual DEC
DIBOL, I don't know yet.  I can work up a list of titles/numbers
soon-ish.  I do have a SCSI 9-track drive but it's not easily
accessible at the moment (nor is the time to read them in.)  I'd be
happy to send them off to someone who could, though.

Similarly, I haven't run across any DEC DIBOL documentation yet
(though there is still much to look through.)  I have scanned many
MCBA manuals for their DIBOL products here:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing/MCBA

The tapes I have were originally for a DECDataSystem 11/34-based
machine.  The CTS-xxx moniker sounds familiar, though.

-j