Kim 1

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:32:08 CST 2016

Maybe we can salvage this thread..

If you +do+ happen to be interested in owning an SBC / digital computer
trainer, there are still quite a few Heathkit ET-3400 up on eBay at the
moment. Prices have come up a bit - though not much - from a year ago, when
they were selling for ~$40.00 USD.

Nice little units, and full documentation is freely available.

Now a question..

On the LabVolt SBC, there's a little keylock on the lower, left of the
board. What's the purpose of the lock? Are there costly (RAM?) chips inside
there, or...?