928 gig classic computer manuals looking for seeders I am going on vacation Ill see y'all Tuesday

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Feb 18 13:24:49 CST 2016

It was written....
-----
It's not a can of worms - it's one happy guy and one bitter guy.
-----
How many thousands of manuals did YOU scan and retouch by hand?

And....
------
A re-curated remix...
------
"Re-Curated". That's another word for....

And I should point out... there are a very small and specific set of rules that one must agree to in order to be allowed to be an official bitsavers mirror. The OP has blatantly violated what he expressly agreed to. Perhaps someone who is "bitter" has a good reason to be?