got it. RE: Looking for PDP handbook

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 11:16:17 CST 2016

Rich and Jay this middle  book in this  url is the   one  we have here at
museum  the  thin  one Jay is  sending you   we have never  owned. Is it
uncommon  or??    Yes  by all means   photo/scan  the  thing!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131070638@N02/25092973706/in/photostream/

the 11/40  series books   seem  to  be the   ones  we run into the most
and I  should  round  them all up from the various buildings   and   keep 2
sets and  blow the others  out  for people to set next to  their
processors.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 2/19/2016 4:50:26 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,