Schematic for PA68-F (High speed paper taper reader/punch for PDP-8)

Marc Howard cramcram at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:29:22 CST 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for the schematic for a PA68-F.  It's a two high collection of
single width M series modules that implements the paper tape high speed
reader/punch control for positive bus machines.

I found a Typeset 8 document that describes the maintenance for the beast
but not the schematics which are apparently in Dec document A-ML-PA68-F.

Does anyone out there know where I can download this document?

Thanks,

Marc