The AT&T 3B2 is still proprietary

Mike Boyle tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:15:55 CST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:

> On 02/22/2016 12:04 PM, Seth Morabito wrote:
>
>> Here's an interesting tid-bit.
>>
>> I just got off the phone with the AT&T corporate archives, where I
>> had hoped to find schematics and internals documentation for the AT&T
>> 3B2. They do have it, but unfortunately they will not give access to
>> any of it because they still consider the 3B2 to be proprietary
>> information.
>>

> Speaking of AT&T tidbits, does anyone here collect the larger 3B systems?
> That is, the 3B20/21/4000?
>
> Just curious,
> Chuck

​Are you serious. I rebuild vintage Honda ATC 3 Wheelers​ and some people
till this day think they are illegal to even own bahahahahah There is only
one law that was left that dropped out in 2015 and it was they could not me
manufactured. Japan is making its first prototype as we speak and yes I
will pre-order mine!Just like Guns don't kill the people PEOPLE KILL
PEOPLE! ATC's don't kill people who do not train there children respect and
safety is what kills people. LOL THE WAY SOME PEOPLE THINK... I have been
hurt on my 250R but it was because there were a bunch of chicks there and I
was showing off and I would have been hurt worse if I would have been on a
farm quad instad of a farm Big Red it would have crushed me and killed me...

-
​
-
*Mike's ​Honda ATC 3wheeler​ Shop​ for LIFE!!!*

*       Have a blessed day!​God Bless Ya'll!​*