Floppy recovery

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Jan 5 14:27:31 CST 2016

I wonder how it could take them three months to figure something out.
Maybe Chuck can comment.

But over a year after they spent the 3 months.  Hmmm.  It will be
interesting to hear what was recovered, though from what has been
written and passed down about Roddenberry, I'm not expecting much.

On a tangent, from a lecture 35 years ago by Harlan Ellison, I hope all
of his papers are preserved and transcribed.  He had about 15 4 drawer
cabinets of work notes at that time, probably double or triple that
now.  I think at the time he worked manually as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/floppy-disks-star-trek-creator-182855583.html

Thanks
Jim