Archiving CP/M 2.2 Source Code Programs to a PC (Fat or NTFS media)

Rich Alderson RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Fri Jan 15 20:11:04 CST 2016

From: Robo58
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 3:06 PM

> Does PuTTy have any logging functions that would put whatever goes to the
> screen into a disk file?  That way I could "Type" source file after source
> file and then separate them later on the PC.

Yes.  In the configuration box that comes up when you start PuTTY, there
is a sub-item under Session for Logging.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
2245 1st Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134

mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/