Archiving CP/M 2.2 Source Code Programs to a PC (Fat or NTFS media)

Robo58 robo58 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 15 21:36:51 CST 2016

Hi Rich,

Thanks.  I look for it.

Robo

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Rich Alderson
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 9:11 PM
To: 'General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts' <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Subject: RE: Archiving CP/M 2.2 Source Code Programs to a PC (Fat or NTFS media)

From: Robo58
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 3:06 PM

> Does PuTTy have any logging functions that would put whatever goes to
> the screen into a disk file?  That way I could "Type" source file
> after source file and then separate them later on the PC.

Yes.  In the configuration box that comes up when you start PuTTY, there is a sub-item under Session for Logging.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
2245 1st Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134

mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/