How to set this drive up?

Mike tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 04:51:16 CST 2016

--
*Mikes ATC Shop A how To Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OzVS_CmCOLjjztbRiPuKQ?view_as=public

*
OOps I guess some pictures would be nice..
 I would like the 3 1/4 drive to be my 2nd drive.*

*http://nishtek.com/Ebay/1581_3.jpg

What plugs in to what and *here are my questions

*1/ there is a serial port next going from right to left there is a
interface theb the tohhlr and i am not sure hie ti ser them then rge
powre and last but not least the on and off switch..
Can this be use as a 2nd drive if so hoe do zi hook it up the right way?
thank you sll in sdvsnce...