C64 system cost?

Rick Wilbur Rictech at mail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:38:11 CST 2016

Check eBay right now. A complete system with everything you want, without the SD card interface. Has 17 hours left. Bidding with the cost of shipping is at $217.00. It will cost you under $100.00 for the SD interface. You might get everything you want for around $400.
Type in at eBay search "Commodore C64 System" you will see a complete working system with computer, Monitor, floppy drive, cables, power supply and software for sale.
Regards
Sent from my iPad